San Antonio Real Estate Influence On the Economy
February 25, 2014
If you enjoy our blog The Real Estate Council of San Antonio is another great source for information concerning local real estate. Here are 5 amazing facts about San Antonio’s Real Estate Industry and its influence on our economy.
- It generates approximately 1/7 of the area’s economic output.
- It employs 120,000 people in the San Antonio area.
- It has an economic impact of $23.6 BILLION each year.
- It has a payroll of $5.2 BILLION each year.
- It generates over $182 million in tax revenue.