Thetexaseconomy.org recently reported, Six Signs the Texas Economy is Strong and Getting Stronger.
Texas is trailblazing across the board.
- Texas has replaced 100 percent of the jobs lost in the recession.
- In the past year Texas home sells have increased by 12 percent.
- State Tax revenues for oil and natural gas production have increased almost 50 percent.
- Texas alone accounted for 19 percent of the population growth last year.
- Consumer confidence in Texas is at 90.2 against a national average of 62.0
To see the full report: 6 Signs the Texas Economy is Strong and Getting Stronger