6. Always have a Plan “B”
7. Five minutes early is “on time”
8. Selling is a transference of emotion. You must believe in your product and get the other person excited about it too.
- Tell the features
- Sell the Benefits
- Ask for the sale seven times
9. Set realistic and achievable goals for the short term. Let God take care of the long term, since there are too many variables and unexpected circumstances in life to try to account for all of them.
10. Harmony and unity within your close person relationship is more important than profit.
*Editor’s Note: Stephen Raub has been in the Real Estate Business since 1984 and has picked up a many different tips he finds helpful for professionals in the field. Some of the Rules are original and other are from a variety of sources. Because of the way the list was composed, unfortunately it is not possible to credit every source. Investment Realty isn’t claiming ownership of the material and is just sharing the information for professional purposes which we hope you will find both useful and entertaining, too.