31. Diversify to spread your risk, but don’t reinvent the wheel. Chose opportunities you understand and do your homework thoroughly.
32. If you want it badly enough, you’ll find a way to do it and succeed. Expect sacrifice. It’s the “currency” of success.
33. Look for the opportunity in every bad situation. Be positive and the door will open that others overlook.
34. Good business strategy steers a course between fear, greed, pride and regret.
35. Focus on Goal Achieving activities. Always ask yourself “Is this a commission-able activity?”
*Editor’s Note: Stephen Raub has been in the Real Estate Business since 1984 and has picked up a many different tips he finds helpful for professionals in the field. Some of the Rules are original and other are from a variety of sources. Because of the way the list was composed, unfortunately it is not possible to credit every source. Investment Realty isn’t claiming ownership of the material and is just sharing the information for professional purposes which we hope you will find both useful and entertaining, too.